CONGRATULATIONS TO HANNAH CLARKE OF ABERDEEN !
HANNAH CLARKE OF ABERDEEN IS THE LUCKY WINNER OF THIS WONDERFUL EATON FIRE PIT TABLE
CONGRATULATIONS HANNAH! A FIRE PIT TABLE WILL BE A WELCOME PIECE OF HARDWARE FOR THOSE CHILLY ABERDEEN EVENINGS - ENJOY. MANY THANKS TO ALL ENTRANTS; WE'LL BE RUNNING FURTHER COMPETITIONS IN THE FUTURE, SO LOOK OUT FOR THEM ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
(1) Just 111 entrants for the competition in total! That's really low. Perhaps the public don't like the topic of mortgages, or fire pit tables!
(2) 22 entrants, 19.8%, said that the answer is Standard Variable Rate (incorrect)
(3) 11 entrants, 9.9%, said the answer is 2 Year Fixed Rate (incorrect)
(4) 78 entrants, 70.3%, said the answer is Initial Benefit Period - the correct answer
(5) The winner, Hannah Clarke, was one of two entrants living in Scotland. She also lives the furthest north of all entrants
We are giving away this unique Eaton Fire Pit Table (not the chairs) acquired from Amazon.co.uk. It can be used as a fire pit, barbecue or garden table. It’s made from rust resistant aluminium, and although the chairs in the picture are not included, the table is of standard height and will likely work well with most garden chairs. What do you need to do to enter?
(1) LIKE OR FOLLOW US – on one or more of our social media platforms:
(2) TERMS AND CONDITIONS – please read the terms and conditions below
(3) CLICK “ACCEPT AND ENTER”- at the bottom of the page, if you agree to our terms and conditions. The closing date for this competition is 30th June 2019 (Midnight)
(4) ON TRANSFERRAL TO OUR ENTRY FORM, ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION CORRECTLY:
Gavin has recently re-mortgaged his home. Opting for a 5 year fixed rate, Gavin is really pleased to know that his monthly payments will be the same every month for the next 5 years. Referring to Gavin’s introductory offer, being a 5 year fixed rate, what is this sometimes also referred to?
(A) Standard Variable Rate
(B) 2 Year Fixed Rate
(C) Initial Benefit Period
(5) PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS – so that we can contact the lucky winner to let them know the good news
Before you proceed to reading our terms and conditions for this competition, we would like to say thanks to the following websites for helping us promote it:
THE PRIZE FINDER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions relate to users entering all Experts 4 Mortgages competitions. By entering an Experts 4 Mortgages competition you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Entries open to mainland UK residents only.
2. Competitions are not open to employees of Experts 4 Mortgages or the Stonebridge Group.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The closing date is as specified in each competition and entries will not be valid after the date of closing.
5. The winner will be chosen at random and then notified by email or telephone after the closing date.
6. If the winner has not replied within 30 days of being contacted, another winner will be chosen.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees for us to announce their full name and nearest town/city on all our promotional platforms, including this website and social media.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
10. The prize can only be redeemed by the winner; it cannot be transferred to any other person.
11. A prize may not be exchanged for a prize of similar value.
12. We aim to deliver prizes within 20 days of the winner confirming their details. However there is no guarantee that prizes will arrive within this time.
13. We do not, in any respect, provide warranty for the goods forming the prize, or the courier service we use to deliver it.
14. The promoter of each competition is Experts 4 Mortgages, 111 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN.
Rules Concerning your Data
1. As part of entering any Experts 4 Mortgages competition, you agree to us collecting your data for the purpose of administrating your prize.
2. You will only be contacted directly if you are a winner of a competition in order to fulfil the prize obligation.
3. Under all circumstances, your data will be destroyed within 60 days of the competition closing.
4. Your details will not be shared with any third parties in any form.
5. If you need any further details regarding these rules, please contact us via the contact page on our website.
AGREE AND ENTER COMPETITION
We will not use the information you provide us for any other purpose outside administrating this competition. Once the competition has finished and the prize awarded, all data will be destroyed.
Third parties do not see, or have access to information obtained by the competition application. We administrate the prize ourselves and send the goods from our own premises.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees only.
Destruction of the data you provide
The policy of Experts 4 Mortgages is to make regular destruction of all information provided. In general, unless otherwise indicated, this will be for 60 days after the closing date of the promotion that you entered your details into.
If you need to make enquiries about our Terms / Policies, please contact us via the contact page on our website.